Together with Farmlands Co-operative we have designed a special course to assist members wishing to build their knowledge of how their co-operatives operate, and to whet their appetite to develop their rural leadership and governance skills.
Where: Farmlands Co-operative Support Office, 535 Wairakei Rd, Burnside, Christchurch
When: Wednesday 16th – Friday 18th May 2018
A line-up of top speakers will cover:
- A perspective on agribusiness co-operatives
- The importance of sound strategy
- Developing a strong and capable Board table
- Finance and Risk skill session
- Director skill development
A course fee of $495 covers accommodation and all meals during the course. All travel arrangements and incidental costs are the applicant’s responsibility.
Note: The course will operate under Chatham House Rules. In accepting, you will be asked to sign a non-disclosure agreement.